23 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

Million Dollar Questions

To contact us Click HERE
Palmistry is a pretty tough subject to learn and I see that some are trying to learn it and somehow they are getting it well. I am happy to know this person who is trying to figure out the meanings of palm lines. The problem as described by her is that she understands it well, but whenever she tries to make some sense of her own palm lines, she can't make it for herself! So obviously I should come forward to make things easier for all of you who are willing to learn it and trying to have some fun! And so here I am at your service.

DOB: March 01
Let's see her palm photos.
Left hand
Right hand

Her million dollar questions!
1. when will I get love/arrange married?
              
2. will I able to have good married life, as in no divorce, having a good partner?
             
3. As far as career, will I be well off as in wealthy?
  
4. If there is anything else useful  information e.g. lucky signs etc. Would be happy to know.
------------------------------------------

So, here we go.
1. when will I get love/arrange married? I have shown you how you can measure your age of marriage. The measurement shows that your age of falling in love is at around 29 and 35 years. Though you should be well aware of the fact that, your marriage lines are cut by several lines implying that your relationship won't be favorable in the eyes of your parents and somehow your love and affection will be misplaced upon a wrong person.

2. will I able to have good married life, as in no divorce, having a good partner?
Very possibly, some qualities or other things in your partner, as it will turn out later, will hurt you. It will give you some mental trouble throughout the married life.


3. As far as career, will I be well off as in wealthy?Fate line suggests that you can be well off, but not wealthy.

Some other signs tell us that you are talented, attractive but destiny will play a big role in your eventful life.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder