17 Mayıs 2012 Perşembe

I would like to know when my marriage happens

To contact us Click HERE

Here I am working on three requests: 022, 023 and 024. 025 would have been included, but his palm pictures were not clear enough to say anything worthy.
022 

 First is 022. He says :
----------------------------

Hi Sir,
I would like to know when my marriage happens
My DOB 11-october-1980.
Please let me know sir.
thanks,
-------------------------------------
If you examine his marriage lines closely, you will see that the longest and deepest marriage line lies at the upper side, which when measured, gives an idea of late marriage at around 35 years age, but as there is a line from the base of the little finger cuts through the marriage line, the marriage is likely to face some troubles and only his unwavering determination will be able to overcome that trouble. But since there will be trouble, so logically there are a few ways to avoid this situation. He can marry 3 or 4 years before this age and thereby his destiny will be changed by this step. But to choose someone as his wife, he should depend on parents or guardians, because he is very likely to choose a wrong person to become his wife!
023 


023 says:
--------------

Date of Birth 30/06/1990

My questions
related to love and marriage life are-

Will I have peaceful love and marriage?

Is there any struggling in my life?

At what age will I get married?
--------

Marriage lines at around 16 and 27/28 years age. But a strong influence line joining the fate line nearly at 27 years age, so marriage will happen at that time, and I can guarantee, it will be a romantic union, because the influence line is coming from mount of moon, though  separation is destined as the marriage line splits at the end.
 024 says: -----------------
024
Hi! I was just wondering if you could give me an analysis? I'm very curious about palmistry and I just wanted to know if you could see anything on my hand (love, marriage, health, etc?)

My DOB is July 8 1994 and I mostly write with my left hand.

Thanks so much!
---------------------- Her right hand photo is quite incomplete, as marriage lines are not visible, but her marriage lines at left hand are at around 17, 25 and 35 years age.  Influence lines on venus suggesting that she is largely emotional and passionate and cannot live without love and she will have many affairs at the same time. She will come in close contact with many persons in her whole life. As there are many descending lines from heart line, It will be difficult for her to find a peaceful married life.


If you have any comments, please put it in the comment link below.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder